Welcome to Alfreton Town Council
This site provides you with news of local matters, contact details for the Council and Council Members, meeting dates, minutes and various other useful documents.
VJ DAY PICNIC AT HOME
Rules of entry:
Follow Public Health England Guidelines and enjoy a safe picnic.
Only residents of Alfreton Town can enter (Properties within the boundary of Train Line, A38, Brook and Chesterfield Hill)
Only residential properties can enter. No businesses.
Picture of your tasty picnic to be submitted by 23.59pm on Sunday 16th August 2020. Through messenger or email to email@example.com Please confirm full name and address with entry.
Only one picture per household can be entered.
All photos will be placed on a post by Alfreton Town Council
Winners to be chosen by the Town Mayor and announced after 12 noon on Thursday 20th August 2020.
Same to amount to charity (TBC)
|Business Name||Opening Times||Safety Measures|
|Team Bride Derbyshire||By appointment only||Appointments only|
|C.V. @ no.3 pre-loved boutique||10-2pm daily Closed Wednesday|
|Parkside Stables||Small group and private lessons||Small group and private lessons|
|Hays Travel||Shop closed. Contact: Alfreton@hays-travel.co.uk or by calling 01773 297041|
|Alfreton Indoor Market||https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlfretonIndoorMarket/||The front door will be the only access point into the market
• A one-way system will be in operation
• The side and rear doors will remain locked – with no through route from New Street through to Institute Lane
• Santising station located at the front door
• Aisles have been widened as far as possible so customers can pass safely if a customer is browsing at a stall
• Some traders have temporarily relocated to an alternative stall to ensure that Social Distancing guidelines can be adhered to
• The public toilets will remain closed
|MaD Alfreton Market||Crafts and gifts||Facebook, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us direct on 07871392432 and place your order.|